March 30, 2015

FIXABLE

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I thought it's time to share an outfit again, it's been a while, it feels like ages. Well, spring is here and it hit me right in my face, I forgot how fast and how hot it get's here. I kinda feel like getting caught off guard and it feels like I really can't dress appropriate for spring, but look on the bright side ..I don't wear my usual black on black on black outfit. And I didn't hate it, I actually really like wearing this outfit. So as you can see, I just paired this beautiful lace dress with some high-waist shorts, because it is see thru, but couldn't resist to put on my standard bowler hat and chunky boots and I know I'm wearing the same little purse for the last three or two posts, but it's so much fun to pair it with an outfit, because it gives so much extra to the whole look, plus the colour is amazing. 
In the beginning of this year I was talking about stepping out of comfort zones and this outfit was my first step in that direction and it felt really great, even if it's such a little thing like putting on a different colour of clothing, you should try it out sometimes..






Dress: Wet Seal
Boots: H&M
Purse: H&M
Shorts: Target
Bowler Hat: H&M
Sunnies: I Am


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: