March 11, 2015

IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE..

Hey guys..I hope you're all well! 

I was talking about easy and simple outfits in my last post and why I like them so much, so I thought I'll show you guys a lazy outfit, I guess you can call it a new thing. And no, it doesn't mean you'll look lazy in it, I call it a lazy outfit because it's so crazy comfortable and kinda baggy. Of course it has some potential to style it up, with shoes or accessories but I think your makeup would be the focus of this "styling up" thing, however you like it..
I don't even want to talk or write that much about it, because I couldn't call it lazy or simple with so many words in front of it..
So, what I basically did..I just paired some black leggings with a comic print shirt, choose whatever you like the most, and yes this shirt is again from the men's section like almost all of my t-shirts, and on top of that I decided to put on a flannel shirt, I think that a dark green or red one would look even better, but I left mine back at home in Europe, so that sucks, moving on..and to finish this look up I put on my new flats. And just to add a tiny little bit of contrast I paired this look with my mini green purse aaand that's pretty much it..








T-Shirt: Target
Flannel Shirt: H&M
Leggings: Mango
Shoes: H&M
Purse: H&M
Choker: Claire's 
Sunnies: Vintage
Rings:Claire's


Have a lovely day! -Maria

4 comments:

Sophies Little Secrets said...

Your outfit is perfect! Love the purse and shoes

www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

Saskia Bzn said...

Lovely outfits !

DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
(IG : @Saskiabzn)
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
Maria xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
Maria xoxo