March 21, 2015

ONE YEAR AGO...

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

Today's post is quite different than everything else I did before and it is also really special to me, so I hope you'll like it. 
As you can already see by the name of this post, one year ago, I want to talk about or let's say show you in pictures what everything happened in one year, and for those who are wondering what was or is so special about a year..Well, one year ago a moved to a different city, in a different country on a different continent ... And I have to say, that was the biggest and toughest decision in my entire life, and even though I miss my family, my home, my friends and just everything that I'm used to, like crazy and don't regret this decision at all, because I came here to live my dreams and be with my love, I know it may sound corny but it's the truth..and I also wanted to thank all of you out there, for reading, commenting, sharing and supporting me. I. appreciate. every. single. one. of. you!! I am truly blessed to have the life I have and I am so grateful for that.
And a little advice on the way, don't be afraid of change, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone, and again I know a lot of people are saying that, and a lot of them don't say that it may hurt and it will be hard, but it's going to be alright at the end..









Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Ellie Fleet said...

Looks like a blast! :D
Ellie,xx
Elephant stories and more

Maria said...

Yeah, it was a great year! :D
xo
Maria