March 2, 2015

TALKING FASHION

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I can't even put in words how much I loved wearing this outfit, it is so clean and yet so edgy, well at least in my opinion, and really great to transform from day to night, just put on a pair of nude heels and you're good to go..Oh and I also wanted to say, that the bag I'm wearing in these pictures, was actually a little wallet I just put a chain around it so I could use it as a little bag, I got it at H&M ages ago, I believe..
And yes, I am aware that almost every outfit I'm talking about is more on the casual and comfortable side, but I just love easy and simple looks so much, don't get me wrong I love to dress up and wear a beautiful dress or whatever..but I really want to show you guys, how easy fashion can be. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with all the fashion trends and looks and styles, that it starts to feel I have to get this colour, I have to get this piece and I have to be in style and on point and whatsoever ...but fashion should never feel this way. Like I always said, it's about passion and wearing what you love and feel the most comfortable and confident in and I think that is the most important thing...never feel forced to go with the trend or to follow the mass..







Jumper: H&M
Choker: Claire's (both)
High-Waist Pants: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Purse: H&M (old) 
Sunnies: Old Navy 
Hat: H&M



Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: