April 6, 2015

BE LIKE THE WIND + MONTHLY HINT

Hey guys.. I hope you're all well!

So, California decided to do spring after all instead going straight to summer, like I thought and made my peace with it, but no it's actually pretty chilly outside again and I have to admit I am very pleased with this sudden change, thank you so much California for playing by the rules. And because of that fact I put on my massive jumper, which is literally the biggest and chunkiest jumper I own, it's like I'm swimming in knit fabric, I'm loving it!
So many good things in just one post, nice weather, amazing jumper and because of that I decided not to wear my typical black on black on everything outfit and stick to more natural and warm colours, of course there are still some black pieces like my chunky boots, which I will wear until the end of time, but other than that I think I did pretty good. Don't get my wrong I am not trying to stop wearing black clothes, I will always wear them because I love them too much, I am just trying to add some fresh wind into my wardrobe..
Oh, and by the way..yes, almost every picture has a weird pose and crazy hair, that's just my style! 
I also decided to do a little thing well I'm not sure what to call it yet, let's just say "monthly hint" not beauty or fashion related, it's about TV Shows, movies, books and maybe songs (or food) I like at the moment and I thought why not share it with you guys..

Monthly Hint
Movie: I Origin (2014) 
TV-Show: Vikings 
Book: Gespenster meiner Angst - Cathy Vasas-Brown







Jumper: H&M
Sunglasses: I Am
Handbag: Zara
Jeans: H&M
Boots: H&M
Choker: Claire's 


Have a lovely day! -Maria

4 comments:

Pumpkin Emily said...

Cute outfit! I love the jeans and the boots. :)

pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xo -Maria

Saskia Bzn said...

Cool look =)

DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
(IG : @Saskiabzn)
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you! :)
xo -Maria