April 20, 2015

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

It was only a matter of time, wasn't it? I think deep down everybody knew it would happen eventually..I'm just kidding, but seriously here it is..back to basic as per usual. I love trying new things out but it's also nice to wear some of your basic and favourite clothes. In my case a "everyday basic look" is some old black leggings, a over-sized shirt and some chunky boots, and can we take a moment and talk about this amazing shirt I found last week..probably the coolest shirt on earth, I'm not even kidding, this makes me crazy happy and once again, I found it in the men's section, like almost every shirt I own. It's not just a simple outfit I think I would call this my favourite look, I know it is too simple and/or too boring for some people but this is just me, I also got my hair retouched as you can see and I just feel like myself again, the last couple of weeks where kinda dry and I really felt uninspired and unmotivated, but sometimes you just have to kick yourself in the ass..to get back on track. 







Leggings: H&M
Shirt: Walmart
Boots: H&M
Sunglasses: I Am
Bag: PacSun
Chokers: Claire's



Have a lovely day! -Maria

5 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

Love this look =)

DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
(IG : @Saskiabzn)
Saskia! xo

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jasi said...

Such a cool look!
I love your hair :)

Maria said...

Thank you so very much! :)
xo -Maria

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xo -Maria