April 2, 2015

WHAT'S IN MY HANDBAG..

Hey guys.. I hope you're all well!

As you can already tell by the title of this post, I wanted to do my very first "what's in my handbag" post, and I know the internet is already full and maybe even tired of it, but I'm a nosy person, and I always like to see what everyone is carrying around with them.
I own this handbag for quite a while now and I really love the design and size of this bag, but I have to admit that I am currently on the lookout for a new bag, that shouldn't be necessary bigger, just more spacious and it's been a challenge so far to find the one. So if you have a some recommendations feel free to leave them down below in the comments..

Come find me & say hi:

Instagram:  @purplemas
Tumblr:      @purplemas
Bloglovin:  @purplemas
Lookbook:  @purplemas
Chicktopia: @purplemas
Twitter:       @Smaria_c
Facebook:   @Maria's Fashion Day!









Handbag: Deichmann
Glasses: Warby Parker
Wallet: Vintage
Coin Purse: Vintage
Organizer: Target
Lip Balm: Target
Eye Refresher: Elf
Highlighter: H&M
Hand lotion: Target
Hand sanitizer: Target
Headphones: Apple
Phone: Apple iPhone5c 





Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: