May 19, 2015

AGREE TO DISAGREE

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

It's been a long time, a very long time, I think it has been almost a year..since I posted the last time an outfit including me wearing a skirt, shame on me. Well, if this outfit isn't screaming summer, then I don't know what would..maybe some flowers..at least I tried. Anyway, don't beat yourself up just because your clothes aren't season or weather "appropriate" just wear whatever you like, I never understood why are flower prints banned from winter and black and grey from summer, I don't believe in people telling me that clothes have a certain season and neither should you...
A little extra,.. as you can see all of these pictures have a blurry touch to them, which I really like because of the vintage vibe to it, let me know how you like them.









Maxi Skirt: H&M
Sandals: PacSun
Top: H&M
Necklace: Vintage


Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

Love your skirt !

DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
(IG : @Saskiabzn)
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xoxo