May 30, 2015

CHANGE OF HEART

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I never thought that I will be a person that wears white pants not mentioning an entire white outfit, and I believe I even said so, well opinions change and I take mine absolutely back, I loved wearing this white pants so much that I can't wait to pair more outfits with them. I got back home from southern California last weekend and it is so much hotter here it's crazy, it's hard to imagine that it's still the same state, and just like I said you will be seeing a lot more summery outfits from now on, which also means that this is the last outfit post from my little trip last week. But don't worry I will return there soon enough, that's all I'm going to say about this for now..






Top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Sunglasses: Vintage
Flannel: H&M
Boots: Amazon
Necklace (long): Vintage
Choker (olive): Hot Topic
Choker: Claire's 
Necklace: Hot Topic
Purse: H&M


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: