May 16, 2015

CONSTELLATION

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

Spring and summer season is just the perfect time for bright colours, flower prints, mini dresses and loose shapes ...so I thought I wear black and white. The minute I saw this shirt my heart skipped a beat, I'm not even joking, whoever came up with this..thank you very much. Oh, and by the way, wearing this shirt means that I'm extremely excited for the new Star Wars movie! And because I can't wear shirts like that forever, well, I guess I could, what I'm trying to say is I paired these leggings to kinda break the whole outfit apart and create a new look to the old one, if this makes sense to you. I think it worked out as I planned, so you could call this look a old version with some spice..Don't worry I will always work on different outfits to share something new, but at the same time I will always return to my favourites..








Shirt: Target (men's section)
Leggings: Ann-Christine
Boots: H&M
Choker: Claire's
Sunglasses: I Am
Purse: H&M



Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: