May 26, 2015

FOOL ME ONCE

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I thought one more maxi skirt doesn't hurt and because this look could be so soft and romantic I just had to break it off with my chunky boots, it's not your outfit as long as you're not putting your signature on it..I guess. Anyway it wasn't that simple to take these pictures since it was super windy as you can tell by the pictures, but I do like how they turned out, because you guys know I'm all about crazy and messy hair. It was a little too chilly to wear this look, what can I say..the sun fooled me once again...








Top: Forever21 
Maxi Skirt: H&M
Boots: Amazon
Chokers: Claire's
Necklace: Vintage
Sunglasses: Vintage 



Have a lovely day! -Maria

4 comments:

Sophies Little Secrets said...

The sun has fooled me a few times this week haha. It's been so windy and cold. Absolutely love that skirt!

www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

Saskia Bzn said...

Perfect look <3

DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
(IG : @Saskiabzn)
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Good to know that I'm not the only one, haha. Thank you so much! xx

Maria said...

Thank you so much babe! xoxo