May 11, 2015

LOSE MIND + MONTHLY HINT

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!


Last month was a mess, or should I phrase it that way..I was a mess last month, I know I didn't stick to my upload times and it is annoying me as much as it is annoying you probably, maybe even more. Things are going to change very soon, and my head is full with all of this thoughts, and it feels like all of this thoughts and ideas are just spinning in my brain, but I got myself together, well, I hope, and I will stick to my schedule. So, let's move on..shall we. I finally got something I wanted for such a long time..culottes, I just love them, I think they look so edgy and easy at the same time, seriously you could probably wear everything with them, at least I know that I will..
I know it's already the 11th of this month but I wanted to share my monthly hints with you anyway, so here there are..

Monthly Hint: 

TV-Show: Transparent
Movie: Nightcrawler (2014)
Book: One Last Blind Date - Erin Brady








Top: H&M
Shoes: BonPrix
Sunglasses: Hot Topic
Culottes: H&M
Choker: Claire's
Necklace: Vintage


Have a lovely day! -Maria

4 comments:

Nina Kobi said...

Beautiful. xx
http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :)
xo -Maria

Juliana said...

Your hair is just fantastic, I can't handle it, ahaa. I've just discovered you, but I'm completely obsessed with your cool laid-back style. x

Maria said...

Aww, thank you so so much, I'm glad you like it! :)
xo -Maria