May 28, 2015

PRETTY BASIC

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

So here you have it, another look put together with simple basic pieces, it looks like you are wearing something new or different for a change, but in reality you're not..how cool is that..I think very. I didn't saw this outfit with a jacket in my mind but it was a last minute decision because it was too chilly outside so I kinda had to..but I do love the loose silhouette of this look, it just seems so effortless..I also noticed that I haven't worn any heats for a pretty long time, which is so not me, since I could live and sleep in a good heat, so I will definitely change that in the future and go back to my heat-wearing-self.. Oh, and by the way I only have one last outfit for you guys from my little trip to southern California, so no worries current and more summer "appropriate" (I really dislike saying it that way..) looks will come soon, so stay tuned..








Hat: H&M
Leather Jacket (faux leather): Zara (ages ago)
Shoes: H&M
Skirt: Wet Seal
Choker: Claire's 



Have lovely day! -Maria 

No comments: