May 13, 2015

REALIZATION

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

Since my last post wasn't about a comic print tee, I thought this one should be definitely one, the break was too long ..I'm just kidding, but I do hope that you guys aren't sick of them yet, because in my eyes..it's perfect and so much fun to wear. So I decided to go for the "Ninja Turtles" this time, oh and by the way the new movie was terrible, so please don't watch it, I was surprised that my love for them didn't die while I was watching that movie..I know it sounds dramatic..but just trust me on this one.
Anyway, I also have to admit that I don't remember anymore where I bought the cap, I have absolutely no idea, I'm sorry but I'm also pretty sure that it shouldn't be too hard to find one like this these days, but the rest of the outfit will be listed, of course, down below as per usual. 

Stay connected with me: 

Instagram: @purplemas
Tumblr:      @purplemas
Bloglovin': @purplemas
Lookbook: @purplemas
Snapchat:  @purplemas
Twitter:      @Smaria_c
Facebook: @Maria's Fashion Day!











T-Shirt: Walmart 
Leggings: H&M
Boots: Amazon (Gift) 
Purse: H&M
Sunglasses: I Am



Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

Perfect !

DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
(IG : @Saskiabzn)
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much Saskia! :)
xo -Maria