May 24, 2015

THAT FEELING

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I know, I know..who's wearing a jumper like that, or still like that..well it was kinda chilly and kinda warm, and I didn't want to wrap it around my waist because the whole outfit would get lost in the jumper around my waist, carrying it in my hands is annoying, so why not just on top of my shoulders, that's why you have them right..and I have to admit I think it looks pretty cool and it gives the entire look something easy and ..well, cool. As you can see my hair is a mess, I just don't know what to do with it at the moment so I'm just wearing it messy and I couldn't care less..I don't know if I should cut it shorter or let it grow, such a simple thing and still..I can't make a decision, maybe I should just cut it short to let it grow out.. Anyway, yes I know this is again a black on black on black outfit, but with some salsa, anyway I just feel the most confident in outfits like that, I don't think there will be ever something that will beat that feeling..








Jumper: Mango
High-Waist Pants: H&M
Boots: Amazon
Top: H&M
Sunglasses: Vintage
Purse: H&M
Choker (black velvet): Claire's
Choker (olive): Hot Topic
Rings: Claire's 



Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: