June 19, 2015

HAZY DAYS

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

The weather is getting hotter, my clothes are getting shorter, it feels like that's all I have to say right now. No worries, of course there is more..I'll talk about something new and special at the end of this week, so stay definitely tuned for that, and I also have the feeling that a lot of firsts are about to approach..exciting times are waiting for us my pals.
By the way, when in doubt about your outfit just go back to something you feel confident in, I always, always, always do that, just like this outfit, just crab some basic pieces and your favourites shoes, and your look is done. Also a little tip, stripes are never a bad decision and always look smart and fresh...






Top: H&M
Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Boots: H&M
Sunglasses: I Am


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: