June 6, 2015

HOW YOU DOING?

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I told you before that I found my one true match, so please just go along with the fact that you will see these denims a lot from now on, thank you. Speaking of true match, my mom got me this blouse as a gift few weeks ago and I didn't even realized for such a long time what she'd sent me, well at least until I tried it on and it absolutely blew my mind, okay I know I am tending to over exaggerate  things, but seriously this blouse is so gorgeous, it feels like it was made just for me (which is of course not true, oh well) I just love everything about it. Okay enough with the that, how are you guys doing? What is happening in your life? Just put everything down below, whatever you want to share, I'm more than happy to read it. 







Blouse: BonPrix
Pants: H&M
Choker: Hot Topic
Boots: H&M
Necklace: Hot Topic
Rings: Claire's 


Have a lovely day! -Maria

4 comments:

Moonstyle said...

love your hair!

Maria said...

Thank you so much! x

Marta said...

Such a cool outfit! You look fab!

http://martasfashiondiary.com/5-beauty-routine-changes-to-make-at-your-early-20s/

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :) xo