June 24, 2015

NEON TIGERS AND PALM TREES

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!


So here it is, another shirt and shorts look as per usual, it's just so typical for me to wear something like that over and over again, in my eyes it's just perfect. I know a lot would probably say it's too simple but I think that's exactly why it is so beautiful, well I believe this outfit reflects myself and what I'm trying to say the best way I could put out there, okay one of the best ways. I believe in the simple things of life.....







Top: H&M
Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Boots: H&M
Choker: Hot Topic
Sunglasses: H&M


Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

Perfect look! I love your shoes <3

DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
(IG : @Saskiabzn)
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :) xoxo