June 17, 2015

PERFECT SUMMER

Hey guys.. I hope you're all well!

Finally..I'm using my new camera, so please, please, please let me know how you like the pictures and the size of it and everything about it, wait, let me rephrase that let me know if you like them. I will be shooting more often with this camera from now on, but I think I'm still going to use my old one as well, just because it's more practical than the big one, we'll see. Nobody will ever believe me how hot it was the day I was taking these pictures, it felt like wearing these two tiny pieces of clothing is already to much, oh well it is how it is, let's move on..
So, currently I am sorting out my entire closet, because of many reasons and it's a lot of work and a big mess at moment, I will sell some pieces but most of the clothes are going to a donation, and while I was doing that I rediscovered this little skirt which is perfect for summer, and since I'm never dressed perfect for summer..I thought why not this time..







Top: H&M
Skirt: Wet Seal
Boots: H&M
Belt: Target
Sunglasses: Heavenly Couture


Have a lovely day! -Maria

4 comments:

Olivia Aimes said...

awesome shoes!
http://fridaynightstyle.com/

Дарья Пленкина said...

follow to follow?
let me know!!
http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/

Maria said...

Thank you! :)

Maria said...

Of course! :)