June 22, 2015

REVIEW: IRRESISTIBLE ME HAIR EXTENSIONS

Hey guys.. I hope you're all well!

So for the first time ever on this blog I will talk about ...hair extensions, I know I haven't done anything like this before, but I hope you guys are as excited as I am.
These hair extensions were send to me from Irresistible Me so I could show them to you and talk about them a little bit, but before I get started I have to admit that I haven't tried ever any hair extensions before, so I can not compare them to any other brand or whatever, obviously..Anyway, I picked out the "Royal Remy, 20 inches, 200 grams" hair in light red (which includes, one 4-clip piece, two 3-clips, four 2-clips and two 1-clips) and I have to say I'm so happy about the colour I've chosen, I am aware that the extensions have a slightly different shade than my hair, but I just love how it looks when I clip them in, it gives my hair so much life and dimension. Don't be afraid to pick a different colour than your natural hair! The hair feels amazing, super thick, shiny and just healthy looking but to be honest I don't want to talk about them that much, I much rather just show you guys the pictures so you can see for yourself, I even created two hairstyles and two outfits, shot with two different cameras in different locations, because ..well, because I wanted to.. So if you want more information about the hair or/and the brand, here is the link to the Irresistible Me website ..





That's the packaging and on the right side is your little "sample" so you can check out the colour and if you like the hair. 




head over to my Instagram @purplemas to see more pics





Blouse: H&M
Romper: Wet Seal
Sunglasses (gold): Old Navy
Sunglasses (black): I Am
Hair: Irresistible Me, Royal Remy Hair 20 inches, 200 grams
Choker: Claire's
Necklace: Vintage


Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Sophies Little Secrets said...

I don't think I would have guessed that you were wearing extensions! They look lovely and you really suit them! I love that romper too, such a beautiful colour!

www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Aww thank you so much, I'm so glad to hear that! :) xo