June 15, 2015

SUMMER UNIFORM

Hey guys..I hope you're all well! 


I know I haven't uploaded that much last week, and I'm really sorry about that but I felt like crap the entire week and I was lying on my couch watching Netflix, that's pretty much it, what can I say this heat is kicking my ass, but all of that doesn't matter anymore I feel better now and I'm back on track. 

I don't remember in which post exactly I mentioned it before, I just know I did, anyway I was talking, I mean writing, about my "summer uniform" because it's so hot here you don't have that many options besides shorts and shirts, so I hope you don't get tired of it and here it is..






Shirt: Target
Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Boots: H&M
Sunglasses: Old Navy 
Purse: H&M
Choker: Hot Topic 
Belt: Target


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: