June 1, 2015

THE PERFECT MATCH + MONTHLY HINT

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

It's not really a shock when I tell you guys that I don't want to wear anything but high-waist jeans anymore, right? I mean we all saw it coming..I just can't help it. I wanted the classic blue denim jeans for such a long time, but I never could decide which colour would be the best or which style, so I just listened to my heart and here there are, the perfect match for me. I know I am probably the last person on earth who didn't owned a pair of good ol' denims, well better late than never. And of course the weather is getting hotter and tops are getting shorter so why not pairing these pants with a crop top, which has the most beautiful crochet details on earth..aaand it's the "monthly hint" time, so here there are and please don't forget to leave your hints down below.

Monthly Hint: 

TV-Show: Bates Motel
Movie: Lucy (2014)
Book: Die Schwester - B.C. Schiller











Jeans: H&M
Top: H&M
Sunglasses: Old Navy 
Boots: H&M
Choker: Hot Topic 
Necklace (Name): Vintage
Necklace: Hot Topic 


Have a lovely day! -Maria 

4 comments:

claudia cardoso said...

I've been considering getting some high wasted jeans...I think I'll definitely pick some up soon!

Maria said...

You definitely should, that's basically all what I'm wearing! :D x

Saskia Bzn said...

Wow love yourr jeans and shoes !

DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
(IG : @Saskiabzn)
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much babe! xoxo