July 3, 2015

MELTING INTO PIECES

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

This romper is again a very good example for things I wear all the time and for whatever reason it was never on my blog before, does someone else do that?! Well, maybe it's just me..I know I promised not to mention the weather anymore, I'm sorry but I just can't keep this promise, because I just have to talk about how crazy hot it is here, and yes I'm aware about the fact that in some places it's even hotter, but I'm just not used to such a heat, no not even after a year of living here..I seriously don't know how people are dealing with it, I feel tired and exhausted all the time, so if somebody knows any tricks and tips please leave them down below, I would be more than happy to read them. Besides from all of that, who else is excited for the new "Terminator" movie, I am very excited but to be honest I am also very skeptical about it, we're going to watch it today and I'll report back to you guys.. 







Romper: Wet Seal
Boots: Amazon
Necklace: Vintage
Choker: Hot Topic
Sunglasses: PacSun


Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

Saskia Bzn said...

Cool outfits !

DarkSide Of Fashion Blog
(IG : @Saskiabzn)
Saskia! xo

Maria said...

Thank you so much! :) xo