July 17, 2015

PLUM CHERRIES

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

Yaaay, I finally, finally, finally got my Jurassic Park shirt, I am so happy and I'm pretty sure that probably almost everybody wanted one or got one after the movie Jurassic World, am I right? It's okay we can be all nerds together, little side note I want the same shirt in white also. I feel like every time I'm wearing a skirt it's something special, because it really doesn't happen often, I just don't know why..I love them, but sometimes I just don't feel like being a girly girl, which sounds silly but I hope some of you out there may understand what I'm trying to say. And for those who maybe don't , all I'm trying to say is..Just be who you are, wear what you want, where you want and when you want, you need to embrace and accept and love yourself! 





Shirt: Walmart
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Amazon
Sunglasses: Old Navy 
Choker: Hot Topic


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: