July 5, 2015

SET YOURSELF FREE

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

I just don't know what do to with my hair in this kind of weather, it feels like it's in my way all the time, doesn't even matter if it's up or not, maybe I just feel this way because I seriously can't wait until I can dye my hair again. I know this is so random and has literally nothing to do with the outfit and/or the pictures, sometimes I can't help but wonder..what does somebody think reading this weird mess, possibly something like this "what is she even talking about" or "what the hell, I thought it's about your outfit" ..well to be honest, I don't really want to talk about the outfit too much, sometimes I do write all about it, sometimes I don't..it's just my thoughts from my computer screen to yours, my outfit inspiration captured in a photo for you..at the end, it's just all about sharing an experience with the world. Isn't that real beauty, sharing your thoughts, opinions and emotions through pictures, videos, texts or songs, we all should set ourselves free! 







Top: H&M
Shorts: Heavenly Couture 
Boots: H&M
Vest: Mango
Purse: H&M
Choker: Hot Topic
Necklace: Mango
Necklace (long): Vintage
Sunglasses: Polette


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: