July 24, 2015

SPIDEY

Hello everybody, I hope you're all well! 

See what I did there, I "changed" the "intro" ..Anyway, I can not wait until the weekend, because I'm finally dyeing my hair again, it's supposed to be a different shade this time but I'm not sure how it will turn out, so let's hope for the best, I'm a little scared that there will be no difference at all and I have to redye it and so on..anyway we shall see..But most importantly I finally got myself a Spider-Man shirt and I have to say my search for the perfect shirt hasn't stopped yet..I just have a vision how it's supposed to look like but it's just nowhere to be found...All of this is so random.



Shirt: Walmart (DIY)
Jeans: H&M
Sunglasses: polette.com
Boots: H&M
Choker: Claire's 


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: