July 29, 2015

STAY POSITIVE

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well!

I never mentioned my fresh new hair colour, so here it is, I know I am probably the only person who can actually tell a difference, but I do love it very much and speaking of new and fresh this skirt is also a new piece, well I bought it a while ago, okay it's been ages, but the reason I never took it out is, that it is actually a little too big, but I quit like how it turned out. Anyway, a lot of new and very different things are coming my way, which is a little scary but very exciting and I think that's a pretty good mix for something new. I think it's always a good thing to take few steps out of your comfort zone, even if it's "only" a learning experience, just do it anyway, and remember you are more capable than you give yourself credit for, there is more strength in you than you think! And now go and do something awesome because you are awesome and I believe in you! 






Skirt: H&M
Sunglasses: I Am
Top: H&M
Choker: Hot Topic 
Boots: Amazon

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: