July 20, 2015

WHAT IS STYLE

Hey guys..I hope you're all well!

Did you ever felt like it's unnecessary to explain why you are wearing the clothes you wear or why you chose that outfit? Well, I do..actually most of the time, I wonder why do I have to explain so many things about the outfit I'm wearing right now, sometimes it feels like the reason that I love it, is not enough of an explanation for some people. I just hear everywhere around me people talking about "minimalism, monochrome, edgy, etc." ..and then the question how would you describe your style, I'm never quite sure how to answer that. I wear what looks, in my eyes, good, it's most of the time pretty simple but I see beauty in it, not everybody feels the same way, which is totally normal and cool at the same time, this place would be rather boring if everybody looked the same. So to answer the question what style do I have or what kind of clothes I'm wearing..well it's my style, I don't need to name it, I know it's already mine. 




Top: H&M
Vest: PacSun
Jeans: H&M
Sunglasses: I Am
Boots: H&M
Choker: Claire's 


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: