August 17, 2015

CROP TOPS & SUMMER

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I had planned a lot of cool new posts for last week, non of them happened, because my eye decided to swell up, turn red and just be painful, so yeah, that's pretty much it, what I was doing last week..waiting for my eye to finally chill out. Thankfully it's much better now and we all can go back to normal..So..it's almost September and it is so incredibly hot outside, you won't believe it and I talked about this already in some other posts, but my summer inspiration is definitely gone, I don't even know anymore what would be cool to look at without repeating the same look over and over again. I guess I will just throw in a couple of non fashion related posts and hope that you guys will like it anyway, oh and in the meantime I will wait for autumn..


 
 
 
 
 


Crop Top: Wet Seal
Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Boots: H&M
Necklace: Vintage
Hat: H&M
Choker: Claire's
Hand-piece: Mango
Sunglasses: polette.com


Have a lovely day! -Maria 

No comments: