August 19, 2015

FOREVER DARK

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

This little number..honestly..it blew me away, I don't know what it is, but as soon as I put it on, it became instantly a new favourite outfit of mine, the best part about it..you can wear it all year around and I literally put it together in a heartbeat. So please excuse me if there is going to be an overload of pictures of this look, I just can't help it. Anyway I'll do my best to link everything down below instead of just naming the brands, but I will not promise it because I just have so many pieces that I bought ages ago and are nowhere to be found, so if something isn't linked then it's too old, but like always all links are in a red colour, I hope this is going to be a bit easier for those who are wondering where I buy my clothes. 






Top: Mango
Skirt: Wet Seal
Choker: Claire's
Boots: H&M
Sunglasses: polette.com
Hat: H&M

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: