August 7, 2015

I'M WAITING

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well!

I thought it's time to share something really simple and comfortable again, not that I ever post something fancy but you know what I mean. I'm cleaning and sorting out my closet at the moment, well to be honest...I'm doing that all the time and I kind of never stop, I'm just obsessed with my closet being organized, so I put all my spare time in it, and I love to find pieces that I have forgotten about long time ago, and like I said in a previews post, don't throw your old clothes away, you can still do something good with it - donate. 
Since my last few outfits were slightly "colourful" all I want to do now, is wearing black and grey and all that dark stuff, like I said before the summer is really not inspiring me anymore, maybe I'm just getting impatient..



Top: PacSun
Leggings: H&M
Boots: H&M
Sunglasses: Vintage
Choker: Hot Topic
Necklaces: Mango

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: