August 25, 2015

LACE IT..

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

So, aaaand here is the second look from last weeks, "one piece two looks" kinda thing, a little late but I thought better late than never right? Anyway, this is the second look with these shorts, just with a different vibe overall, I personally think both looks are extremely different but that's just my opinion, of course everybody has his own and you can decide which look you liked better. To be honest I think I prefer this look, just because it has more edge to it, it is very simple and easy but because of the lace bodysuit it has this little extra that ties it together, if you know what I mean..So I was wondering if you guys want to see something like "How To Style:.." type of posts, which basically means I would pair one piece of clothing or accessory, in.. I don't know three looks or so, and just give you guys some ideas or inspiration..so, yeah, please let me know what you would like to see in those posts and I'll make it happen. 





Hat: H&M
Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Boots: Amazon
Bodysuit: H&M
Belt: Target
Necklace: Forever 21 
Sunglasses: PacSun

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: