August 21, 2015

LACE NOIR

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

So this week we had so far one hat and two different looks, now we're going to continue with one pair of shorts and again two looks, I thought it's kinda fun, just to give you guys an idea that you can always play around with your style and outfits and nothing has to be worn a specific way or time, and you can always build around one piece, just be yourself and be happy about it!
A little side note, I know these pictures look a little blurry and/or dark but the thing is, here are so many wildfires happening at the moment and the smoke is basically everywhere, even tho it seems on the pictures like the sky is blue, but believe me when I say only the upper half was clear, and it breaks my heart to see that wildfires are pretty common here, I don't know I just feel sorry for the wildlife..I'm not "used" (I mean nobody is, but you know what I'm trying to say, right..) to such a thing so it's definitely something that is a huge weight on my heart..but I hope you guys going to have a fun and safe weekend! 





Lace Cardigan: Heavenly Couture
Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Belt: Target
Shirt: Target
Boots: Bon Prix
Sunglasses: Old Navy
Hand-piece: Mango

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: