August 4, 2015

LOOKING BACK

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

Can you tell by my outfit that I'm ready for fall? Good, because I honestly can't wait, it's not that I don't appreciate the summer, I really do..but I have a feeling that this fall is going to be very good and exciting..But how crazy is the fact that it is already August, I swear everybody is saying that, but time is flying..it's unbelievable, it feels like it was just last week when I was visiting my family in Europe, that was already six month ago..maybe I'm just getting old. Speaking of time, I went back to my first blog post ever, and well, it's pretty bad and awkward, and I was even thinking for a minute if I should take down all these old posts, but on the other hand it's nice to see some progress and how I grow as a person..With that being said, now you go back and check out some old pictures from yourself and appreciate your own progress. 





Shirt: Walmart
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: H&M
Sunglasses: Old Navy 
Choker: Hot Topic
Necklace: Claire's
Belt: Target

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: