August 27, 2015

SUMMER ALL YEAR ROUND

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

This look..is me saying goodbye to summer, I'm just kidding, I live in California..that means it's going to be still crazy hot for at least one more month..I'm pretty sure that it started to cool down in November last year, so yes, that means I have to rock summer clothes until the year is almost over, but hey..on the bright side, for some people it's like dreams coming true, summer all year around. This look is rather untypical for me, even though I love bohemian vibes and I should wear it more often than I do because it just looks always, always, always so incredibly easy and it's also a good way to hide my messy hair. So I thought why not, I found an old hairband and I went for it, why do you guys think? 





Top: PacSun
Pants: H&M
Heels: H&M
Sunglasses: PacSun

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: