September 20, 2015

BACK IN TIME

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I don't know why but feel like I'm back in France when I wear this outfit, I just can't explain it but ..the feels man..the feels, I promise you that. I can't handle how much I love this look, it is so insanely simple, I mean it's just a maxi skirt and a top, but in my opinion it looks so fantastic and it would look even better if you would pair it with a (faux) leather jacket, but it is still too hot for that here, so in the meantime I just have to dream about the jacket, but you should definitely wear it, if the weather allows it. Talking about faux leather jackets, if some of you guys has any awesome recommendations, feel free to leave it in the comments down below. Yes, people..I'm still fading my hair out, so no worries I'm not rocking weird orange hair at the moment, well I kinda do..but only because it's the middle step to where I'm going..
Enjoy your Sunday..





Maxi Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Top: H&M
Choker: Claire's
Sunglasses: Polette


Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: