September 1, 2015

BETWEEN TWO PALM TREES + TIP OF THE MONTH

Hello everybody...I hope you're all well! 

It is the first of September, I don't even know what to say..this year is almost over and I can't decide if I should be happy about it or not, well obviously I am excited because a new year is always a new beginning in so many different ways, and I believe that is a good thing, just like Barney Stinson once said "new is always better" .. with that being said, I also got a new "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" shirt, and I know I already have one, but you can never have enough of comic print t-shirts, who stops at only one shirt? Exactly, no one. Anyway, enough of that, I said it at the beginning it is the first of a new month that means it is time to share things that I enjoyed watching, reading or listening to, and I also added a documentary this time, and it would mean the world to me if you would watch this one, so make sure to check it out as well..

Tip Of The Month:

TV-Show: Orphan Black

Movie: Project Almanac (2015)
Book: Der Beobachter - Charlotte Link
Documentary: Blackfish (2013) 





Hat: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Shirt: Walmart
Boots: H&M
Sunglasses: I Am 

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: