September 4, 2015

BURNT ORANGE

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

Seeing how my hair matches to my long-line vest is really annoying, especially because I'm in the process of fading my hair out, and I think I'm kinda over my red hair, well at least for the moment, I'm pretty sure I'll turn back to red, because I always do, it's been like this for many, many years..but I think I'm ready for a change. I talked (wrote) about it, this week already, "new is always better" ..so yeah, I'm excited what colour I will choose next, probably something natural. Anyway, how is your September going so far and how is the weather in your part of the world, is it already getting into that sometimes awkward transition phase or has it cooled down right away, leave it down below..I would love to read it. 





Vest (long line): Rue 21
Jeans: H&M
Sunglasses: I Am
Shoes: H&M 
Choker: Hot Topic

Have a lovely day! -Maria

1 comment:

Lubka Henry said...

Love the colour of this long shirt - so gorgeous!!

Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk