September 27, 2015

MY VERSION

Hey guys..I hope you're all well! 

Finally I got to wear this outfit, I was holding this one back for so long now, so here it is guys. Don't expect something crazy, for those who are new to my blog, I'm in love with simple "street style"..if I ever had to pick a name for my "style"..I think that would be it and I know this look was probably done already a million times before me, but I like it, so I'm gonna wear it anyway. I also enter a little competition, started by Micha Store Chicago, with this look, so if you have some spare time..go ahead and like this outfit on my Facebook page, that would be great..if not, that's cool too. And I can finally announce that on my second blog the very first post went online this week, here's the link and stay tuned for more updates and lifestyle related blog posts. 





Hat: H&M
Crop Top: Wet Seal
Pants: H&M
Sunglasses: I Am
Flannel Shirt: Walmart (men's section) 
Boots: H&M

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: