September 30, 2015

OLD QUALITY

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I wanted to do some indoor pictures for such a long time now, but for whatever reason I never made them, that changed luckily today. The reason why I love them so much is that the background is literally just a wall, there is nothing in the back to distract you, you automatically focus on the outfit, which I really love and I'm so happy with the result of these pictures, because of their vintage vibe. I will definitely make more indoor pictures, not only because I love them so much, but also because I'm going to be very busy soon and I will simply not have enough time to take pictures outside. I hope you guys don't mind seeing from now on, more often, my living room wall instead of some trees, but of course I'll do my best to take as many pictures outside as possible, but no promises..and for everyone wondering what will keep me so busy, no worries..I'm already working on a "Life Update" post over on my second blog..






















































Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Mango
Boots: H&M
Hat: Vintage
Choker: Claire's
Sunglasses: Old Navy

Have a lovely day! -Maria 

No comments: