September 16, 2015

PERFECT LENGTH

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

So, how you guys doing? How is the weather, wherever you are at the moment, I really want to know, so tell me..The weather here is at the moment, pretty awesome, it feels totally like autumn and I can't describe this feeling but I just feel so..ah, I don't know man, it feels like home-weather. But, but it's supposed to be freaking hot very soon again, so I guess I have to wait for my autumn/winter vibes a little longer. Anyway, it's been a little while since my last outfit post, hasn't it? I shot this outfit a little while ago and I'm not sure why I haven't posted it yet, for whatever reason I was holding on to it, so I guess better late than never, right?  
I can't put into words how happy I am, that I found a maxi skirt that isn't too long, I'm serious this doesn't happen often, so I'm very, very glad about this one, it's perfect and of course I had to keep it cool with some boots and some awesome sunglasses, otherwise it would be too much of a girl outfit and you guys know, I can't handle that... 

 




Maxi Skirt: Rue 21
Hat: H&M
Top: Wet Seal
Necklace: Vintage
Sunglasses: Polette
Choker: Claire's 

Have a lovely day! -Maria

1 comment:

o─čuz akdeniz said...

nice outfit and beauty face...
http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/