September 21, 2015

TOO DAMN GOOD

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

Here we are again, an entire outfit just in black, just because it's too damn good not to wear it, but I think I did pretty good in those hot summer months, I wore some colour, I did not hated it to my surprise, I mean..dark colours, but hey..I tried and that counts, right..right. But I just felt like wearing my good old all black look again, which will probably appear often from now on. And I'm so excited to announce that my second blog will launch this week, nothing fancy but I'm very excited and I can't wait to share all that good stuff, that I have been working on, with you guys, so stay tuned! I don't think I have anything else to say, I hope you guys had an amazing & safe weekend..





Pants: H&M
Sunglasses: Old Navy
Top: H&M (ages ago) 
Choker: Claire's
Boots: H&M

Have a lovely day! -Maria

2 comments:

S u s a n n i c o r n said...

All black is so beautiful on you but i love how you slipped in a little color with your rainbow tattoo choker! I have one as well. :3 Perfect look!

Maria said...

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it. Yeah I love this choker so much, you can never go wrong with a little bit of rainbow right ;) X