September 23, 2015

WAITING IT OUT

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

All black in the last post and now all denim, well kind of..does black denim count, I'm not sure..anyway there is a little pattern happening here. Don't let the clothes fool you, it's still insanely hot here, I'm just pretending it's already cooling down, but I seriously can't wait for California to realize it's almost autumn, I don't know how people actually deal with such a climate. Obviously it's always nice if the sun is shining and it's warm outside, but having 40 degrees Celsius for the majority of the year, or at least 35+, I don't know man..it's just way too hot for me..who knows perhaps I will get used to it one day..Enough with all the whining, what do you guys want to see next, do you have any suggestions or would you like to see something different, please feel free to leave it down below in the comments..





Blouse: Heavenly Couture
Sunglasses: Vintage
Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Boots: H&M
Choker: Claire's

Have a lovely day! -Maria

1 comment:

FASHIONAVENTURA said...

Interesting shirt :)
BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.