September 25, 2015

WILD & FREE

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I told you in the beginning of this week that you would see a lot more of "all black" outfits, oh well here it is..I said it a million times already, I just feel the most comfortable in it, so let's just accept the fact and move on..And if you're just like me and just love to wear for the majority of your time black or dark clothes, whatever kind of clothes or almost no clothes at all, whatever it is you want to wear than just do it..it doesn't matter what other people think or if they like it or not, it's about you and what you want, not the other way around! I always have this extreme desire to break free from all trends, seasons and/or styles, all of that doesn't matter anyway at the end of the day, just do you and be happy about it, and remember..don't let society or anyone else push you into a little box, it's so much nicer to be wild and free! 




Hat: H&M
Top: Wet Seal
Leggings: H&M
Sunglasses: Old Navy
Shoes: H&M
Choker: Claire's

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: