October 24, 2015

CLASSIC COMBINATIONS

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I think my new favourite colour combination is red, white and black..it's really easy and fun to put together, especially since I have these fabulous white jeans. It seems like every time I pull them out of my closet I automatically add red and black to it, and I know it's nothing new but I think it just looks so good and it doesn't really get old to me. Another plus is, since I wear basically 90% of the time an all black outfit, it's a nice way to smuggle some colour into some looks. So what else is new, well my hair is finally starting look brown again, it's not quite perfect yet, but it's getting there. Also, I'm moving in about a week, so please have some patience if my posts won't go online on a regular basis, I will do my best to post as much as I can, but no promises. I'm sure y'all can understand. And for those who don't know yet, here is the link to my second blog, I talk there about traveling and my life in general, so stop by sometimes and say hi..





Jeans: H&M
Jumper: H&M
Sunglasses: Polette
Boots: H&M
Necklace: Micha Store
Hat: H&M

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: