October 26, 2015

FLANNEL LOVE

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

Since I was raving about my flannel shirt in a previous post so much, I thought why not do it again with the same flannel shirt, just in a different colour, I know I'm so original...and when I said I will get this shirt in every colour possible, I wasn't joking..it will happen. Enough with the weirdo talk. How could I possibly describe the love for this outfit, I wouldn't know how. I just love the loose and boxy shape of this shirt, I think it looks very cool and super easy, I'm not quite sure what it is, but it has so much edge to it and of course to break it apart and to put a twist into this look I just had to add my over-knee boots, which I bought ages ago, and yes, there are of course faux leather...I feel like this post is all over the place, so I guess it's the perfect time to end it..oh, and how was everyone's weekend? 





Flannel Shirt: Walmart (men's section)
Boots: Deichmann
Hat: H&M
Sunglasses: Polette
Necklace: Forever 21

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: