October 28, 2015

GLOOMY SKIES

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

As much as I love these gloomy days, there are really not easy to work with, as you can probably tell by the pictures, but don't get me wrong I'm thrilled that it actually looks like that Autumn starts to make an appearance in California, it's still hot..but it has definitely cooled down a bit, it's a start. Before I start talking about this look, yes I know that there are holes in my shirt, it's on purpose like that, okay now we can move on..what can I say I was inspired by the sky, so I put a dark and loose outfit together, which is in my opinion pretty shapeless, that's what I aimed for, but it still has some form to it and please people don't mind my hair, I know it looks like a mess, it was windy and you know, it gets messy..but overall I'm pretty happy with this outfit, it's very comfortable as you can probably tell, it's such a easy number but it still looks like you put some effort into it..I couldn't ask for more..





Cardigan: Rue 21
Skirt: WetSeal
Boots: Amazon
Sunglasses: Old Navy

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: