October 5, 2015

IT'S JUST THE SKIRT.. + TIP OF THE MONTH

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well!

I really think it can't get any more retro looking than this outfit and can I just say that I think this is by far one of the most feminine looks that I have ever worn in my entire life. I mean yes, I just had to add some chunky boots, just for my peace but still I think it's a pretty big deal, but it was fun to wear, to be honest it's not the most comfortable outfit but it sure does look good. This is just an example of how to "dress" up your entire look I guess..because if you haven't noticed (I'm pretty sure everybody noticed) the pieces I'm wearing are just my regular basic pieces that I wear on a "normal" day, but if you add the skirt..it actually looks like you invested some time into your outfit, but I promise you I didn't..it's just the skirt man..and I know I'm a little late on my monthly recommendations, so here there are and don't forget to leave yours in the comments down below.

Tip of the month:


Book: Leben des Galilei (Life of Galileo) - Bertolt Brecht

Documentary: Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead
Movie: Wild (2014)
TV-Show: Dare Devil


















































Skirt: H&M
Crop Top: Wet Seal
Hat: Vintage
Boots: H&M
Belt: Target

Have a lovely day! 

1 comment:

Claire said...

Awesome style :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)