October 16, 2015

KEEPING IT COOL

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

I can't believe that my hair is still that red, it's so frustrating and annoying, I mean on the other hand I love my red hair and it seems that I can't go without it for longer than a year, but I'm definitely ready for a change, and it takes surprisingly longer than I thought, let's just hope that by the end of next week, my hair will be brown or at least brown-ish. Same with this heat outside, but whatever, right? I was trying to figure out how to incorporate this peplum shirt into my outfits, since it has a more thicker fabric and it's still very hot here, so I thought the only way is..just put on some ripped shorts and some sandals, just to keep the whole look cool and fresh, and that's exactly what I did and to be honest I really like how it turned out.. 





Top: H&M
Shorts: Heavenly Couture
Shoes: PacSun
Sunglasses: H&M

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: