October 17, 2015

SCREAM MY NAME

Hello everybody..I hope you're all well! 

This look right here is one more proof that menswear is working almost better for me than girls clothes. I'm not sure if I should be sad or happy. I love everything over-sized anyway, plus most of the time it's actually more affordable than my own clothes, but of course it depends on where you buy it. What can I say..this look has everything I always dreamed about, a over-sized flannel shirt, which is by the way perfect in every way so I have to buy it now in every colour possible, some chunky boots because let's be honest I can't walk anymore without a pair of chunky boots on my feet, and some little extra pieces that tie the entire look together. like this gorgeous box clutch and the velvet choker. I can literally here this outfit screaming my name! 





Flannel Shirt: Walmart (men's section)
Purse: Vintage
Sunglasses: I Am
Boots: H&M
Choker: Claire's

Have a lovely day! -Maria

No comments: